Monday, June 1, 2015

watch with glittering eyes

This blog has become something of an afterthought this last year.
I lost interest, or got too busy, or then there's that whole pregnancy thing...
being tired and sick most of the time...blah blah blah.
All excuses.
 
Ben and I sat down the other day and watched some old videos of the boys when they were smaller and we marveled at how much they've grown in a few short years time.
 
I don't want to forget.
 
I don't want to forget the magical moments of my boys' childhood.
(and maybe even the not so magical ones)
 
I know how fast this ride called life goes, and I want to document it.
 
I believe, or at least hope this blog will motivate me to capture magic again. That, or just take more pictures.
 
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you
because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl
 

The boys discovering the tide pools in Seahurst Memorial Day weekend.




 
These boys hold my heart.

2 comments:

robin marie said...

You have super cute boys to watch too! I love Seahurst!

Steve and Donna said...

Yay- you are back on :)