Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Dirty Bird

Since this here blog is my way to document our family's little adventures 
because I don't scrapbook anymore,
I will add this little nugget of life
 to fully remember ALL of Nate's birthday celebrations this year...

So...we visited the "Dirty Bird" for Nate's big birthday dinner this year.
We had good food...
good company...
Spencer salted some Avengers...
Nate had an ice-cream sunday with a song...
and then Spencer barfed chocolate milk and corn dogs all over himself,
my leg,
and the inside of my lovely new purse/diaper bag.
You know us Godards...we like a big finish to every celebration!
(and nothing says celebrate,
 like spraying the contents of your stomach like confetti all over your brother's special dinner!)

...so so sorry, but I had to.
How's that for keeping it real, people!
Needless to say, chocolate milk is now banned in this house.



Photobucket

7 comments:

robin marie said...

oh man! that is so funny. but also not funny. i hope that cute bag is okay!

Rachel said...

Oh motherhood...literal nuggets of joy!

Amber said...

Thanks guys. I am sure I will laugh about it...some day.

Coordination Queen said...

You will eventually laugh about it... Because I laugh about the dinner we were having at the resort restaurant in cancun and my little guy hurled all over me, his baby brother & my dinner...

Jill W said...

Just wait until it's car sickness on a cross country trip. It doesn't matter what you do, short of throwing the kid out with the entire middle bench, the smell follows.
Mem'ries.... light the corners of my mind.

Amber said...

Jill- I too share a "car barf" memory. My little sister barfed all over the back seat once and we had to drive cross country in the middle of the summer with the lingering smell. Heat + barf = very very bad

Jessica Munk said...

Hi! So I'm so bad at commenting on blogs lately, and blogging too! But Sorry to hear about Harrison. He's in my prayers :) I love the space birthday! I think there'll be one in our future! :)