Saturday, July 16, 2011

Amboise

Next stop, Amboise
{Loire Valley}
 {view from the dining room at the hotel}
The Novotel, Amboise hotel even had an infinity edge pool!  Swanky!  
Sadly, we did not have time to swim in it.
It looked gorgeous at dusk though....
with the water vanishing into the horizon.
 These hot air balloons spontaneously appeared while we were eating dinner.
They must have known I would be there!

Another beautiful view of Amboise from the hotel restaurant.
Some after-dinner entertainment for the little people.
My first glacé (ice cream) in France!
 So. delicious.
And here we have my mom, photobombing my shot!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Steve and Donna said...

sorry- I seem to pop out of nowhere and as you could tell I was chilly :)

lkalder said...

Wow!

Amber said...

hey lauren,

thanks for the comments. hope you guys are doing well. I'd love to keep up with you guys too...you have a blog, right?