Saturday, March 26, 2011

Spring in England!


 There are A LOT of sheep in England...but most people know that. 
Every Spring, little lambs are born and you can see them in many of the fields
(especially in Yorkshire since they are big on farming and agriculture).


Growing up in Florida, I can't say that I saw much livestock,
 so this has been a new experience for me.
I love seeing the lambs!


These pictures were taken just down the street from our house.
The locals have lived around sheep their whole lives, 
so they look at me a little strange when I take pictures of them...


But how can you not?


I should find out what these are called, but they have these cool fuzzy pods...



Yay for Spring!

Photobucket

2 comments:

lkalder said...

I LOVE the little lambs too! I almost crash the car every time we drive by some because I'm too busy looking at them and not at the road. Great pictures by the way!

Amber said...

Hahaha....I'm glad I'm not the only one!