Monday, July 20, 2009

What I love...

I LOVE watching Ace of Cakes on the Food Network! I guess it is because I secretly (or not so secretly) would love to be a cake decorator. I just think it would be a really fun job! So of course I had to do a post about the episode that aired last night since they happened to also be doing a cake for the cast of LOST (one of my other loves)! The cake makers all went to Hawaii, where the show is filmed, to deliver a cake for the 100th episode...
I mean, seriously, that would have to be the BEST job ever!


2 comments:

Beth said...

I love Ace of Cakes too and I loved that episode!! It looked like they had a blast.

Amber said...

for reals!....and what's even more awesome is that Charm City Cakes is in Baltimore! I totally have to go visit them while I still live here! :D