Thursday, April 5, 2012

Updates...

I am about to pop...
 The boys ate some super heros...

(and dyed Easter eggs, but I'll spare you yet another picture of colored eggs..
super heros are much more awesome than eggs, right?)
 These cuties are anxiously waiting for their new sibling to arrive!...
and Nate has the tooth fairy working overtime since he lost another tooth this week!...
 Here is Nate with his cousin...educating her about sharks.
I think he'll make a great slave helper with the new baby.

Hope to hear good news at the doctor's today! Stay tuned...

Photobucket

2 comments:

Steve and Donna said...

why are those boys so cute- it's in the gene pool I guess. See ya soon!

lkalder said...

Hey Amber, We miss you guys around here. Holden talks about Nate and Spencer all the time still. I can't believe you're so close to having the baby, good luck! Hope it is a quick one!