Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy May 3rd!

So I celebrated my birthday on Monday, but I'm just getting around to posting about it now. Things are busy busy busy here getting ready for our move next month! Anyway, even though the weather didn't cooperate for a day of fun in the sun, it was still an awesome day! Here are some reasons why:


1. Ben surprised me with a fun new toy! I've had a crush on one of these for a while, and Ben went above and beyond with this gift. So serious brownie points there! I am so excited to use it in Europe! (I just have to figure out how to use it first)....


2. I got to enjoy these beauties all week...I LOVE flowers!


3. Got to splurge and go to "The Factory" for dinner and the boys actually behaved through most of the meal! Double score!

Chicken Salad Sandwich...one of my faves!

4. Heaven (with a spoon). Who needs candles, when you can have this deliciousness. Mmmmm.
5. This is such a great mini-series! Love it! Got it!


And this really great neacklace...




6. Finally have some mad money to go shopping with! (thanks Mom)
...and no, there is no picture of the money.

7. Fun cards, and messages, and calls from family and friends.
(also no pic, which would be weird to photograph that anyway...moving on...)

8. And of course some quality time with my men!


Thanks everyone for making it such a special day!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Steve and Donna said...

love the way you are posting things now- you'll have to tell me how you do it! Glad your B-day was nice-now go mad and spend your money!

audrey said...

hi amber! i really liked the mother's day pics. your boys are so cute. and your bday post was way creative! Happy Bday to you!