Monday, October 27, 2008

Week 35...and counting


Yes...radiant would be a nice word to hear once and a while! I am pretty tired of people telling me how "huge and really pregnant" I look! The best comment (and by best I don't imply happy feelings toward) I've received so far was this Saturday at a Halloween Party we took Nate to- the woman just looked at me and shook her head and said, "Oh, you poor thing."
Ummm, so do people think that I want to hear things like that, seriously?! Thanks, but no thanks. Unless you have something nice to say, please don't say anything...just tell me I look "radiant!" ;)

The other "fun" thing about being this far along in my pregnancy is that people keep asking me the same questions over and over again. Maybe I need a shirt like this...you know, to save time...and my sanity.....

2 comments:

Party of Two said...

Go to cafepress to get the T shirt, lol, Jimmy got me one because i too was tired of answering the same question repeatedly. Good Luck, and i will say it, you look marvelous, radiant even!

Beth said...

Oh man, that's the worst. I'm sorry! I've learned from my friends that have kids to never ask those questions and so I never will! :) My sister was the opposite of you, she would tell people that she was 7 or 8 months along and they would all comment on how small her belly was and "are you sure" Yeah, that's comforting for a first time mom. She has a long torso people! Back off! Anyway, I am sure you look beautiful & radiant! Good luck with everything. Keep us updated. Love!