Monday, June 30, 2008

I Heart Psych!

Psych-2007-psych-500880_1024_768

Maybe it's just a lack of things to blog, but I wanted to share something that I enjoy. I am really excited for the Third Season of Psych to start again! If you've never seen it, I think it is hilarious. It just makes me happy for some reason! Below is their new promo commercial for the new season. (you'll probably have to stop the other music to hear it). Enjoy! You can also go to the main website for Psych to find out more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love that you guys love our favorite show. We have been counting down to the new season. We love the summer weekends because of psych. We've been hooked since the first episode. Hope everything is going well with you. We love the pics of Nate.

Amber said...

you have good taste ;)